About Premise Data Corporation
Premise is a mobile information network bringing hyperlocal visibility to the world’s hardest-to-see places. Human-directed and machine-refined, Premise indexes and analyzes millions of observations captured daily by our global network of contributors, unearthing connections between them to map reality on the ground, and help global decision-makers move faster and make more impactful, data-driven decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, Premise operates networks in more than 80 cities in 30 countries.
We’re backed by The Social+Capital Partnership, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Harrison Metal and Bowery Capital.
Recent coverage about Premise:
- BuzzFeed: Introducing the 'Trillion Dollar Industry that is Dying to be Destructed'
- Fast Company: The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 in Money
- The Wall Street Journal: Startups mine market-moving data from fields, parking lots -- even shadows
- The Economist: Off the map: Rich countries are deluged with data; developing ones are suffering from drought
- The Wall Street Journal: Ebola drives up prices in worst-hit areas of Liberian capital, early data show
- Bloomberg Businessweek: Premise data crowdsourcing startup knows the price of sweets in Nigeria
- TIME: This startup thinks pictures of onions can reveal changes in the economy
- The New Yorker: A New Premise to Capture Prices around the World
- The New York Times: Big Data’s Little Brother
- The Atlantic: The Price Network
No open jobs at this moment